Unit value (as at 19 May 2017) = 1.0444
Fund performance as at 30 April 2017
Last distribution: 1.01 cents per unit (April 2017)
|Mint Diversified Income Fund**
|90 Day Bank Bill Rate
**Mint returns are after all fees
*** We have shown the 90 Day Bank Bill Rate returns as the closest equivalent to the funds investment objective
A Product Disclosure Statement for the Mint Diversified Income Fund (Retail) has been registered. It can be downloaded below or from the Companies Office website at www.business.govt.nz/disclose.
(Please seek independent financial advice to determine whether this investment is consistent with your individual risk profile and investment objectives.)
Key Features of the Fund
- Looks to provide investors with a combination of income and capital growth.
- Will hold combination of both domestic and global fixed interest and equity securities.
- Targeting returns above the Consumers Price Index + 3.0% p.a.
- Targeting sustainable returns with low volatility.
- Has a lower risk profile than funds investing only in equities.
- Suitable for investors with a minimum 5 year investment horizon.
- 0.75% base fee (no performance fee).
- Currency risk hedged at manager's discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to frequently asked questions on this product click here