Mint Australasian Equity Fund
Unit Value (as at 31 October 2019) = 3.5022
As at 31 October 2019
|1 Month||3 Months||1 Year||3 Years*||5 Years*||10 Years*||Since Inception*|
|Mint Australasian Equity Fund**||-0.61%||-0.95%||20.27%||15.37%||13.93%||13.90%||10.40%|
Inception: 15 February 2007
* Per annum
** Mint returns are after all fees have been deducted and before tax
Download the monthly fact sheet for this fund
Key Features of the Fund
- Actively managed 'high conviction' unit trust investing in securities listed on the stock exchanges of Australia and New Zealand.
- Targeting returns above the NZX 50 Gross Index + 3.0% per annum, before fees over the medium to long-term.
- No fixed allocation between countries, regions or sectors.
- Consistent returns via Total Return approach + Active Management (GARP style - Growth At the Right Price).
- 1.15% Management Fee (GST inclusive, no performance fee).
- Cash – where attractive opportunities do not exist the Trust will hold cash/yielding securities.
- Suitable for investors with a minimum 5 year investment horizon.
- Target 25 – 40 holdings.
- Currency risk hedged at manager's discretion.
Please seek independent financial advice to determine whether this investment is consistent with your individual risk profile and investment objectives.