Mint Australasian Property Fund
Unit Value (as at 29 February 2020) = 2.5593
As at 29 February 2020
|1 Month||3 Months||1 Year||3 Years*||5 Years*||10 Years*||Since Inception*|
|Mint Australasian Property Fund**||-2.14%||2.74%||25.31%||14.52%||10.99%||11.86%||8.03%|
Listed property securities (LPS) are financial securities that control underlying physical property. They generate income and capital gains for investors from the ownership and management of physical property assets. LPS are traded on the stock market meaning that their value is easily realisable.
An investment in these securities offers investors exposure to the returns from a range of property assets in New Zealand, Australia and markets overseas.
Inception: 30 November 2007
* Per annum
** Mint returns are after all fees have been deducted and before tax
Download the monthly fact sheet for this fund
Key Features of the Fund
- Aims to provide investors with long-term capital growth
- Single asset class Fund, which typically invests in New Zealand and Australian listed property securities
- Targeting returns in excess of the S&P/NZX All Real Estate Gross Index + 1.0% per annum, before fees, over the medium to long term
- 0.86% management fee (GST inclusive, no performance fee)
- Investors should expect risk commensurate with the New Zealand and Australian property share markets
- Suitable for investors with a minimum 5 year investment horizon
Please seek independent financial advice to determine whether this investment is consistent with your individual risk profile and investment objectives.