Mint Australia New Zealand Real Estate Investment Trust (Retail)
Unit Value (as at 31 December 2018) = 1.9754
As at 31 December 2018
|1 Month||3 Months||1 Year||2 Years*||3 Years*||5 Years*||Since Inception*|
|Mint Australia New Zealand Real Estate Investment Trust (Retail)**||1.31%||0.39%||6.08%||8.83%||6.32%||10.39%||9.00%|
Listed property securities (LPS) are financial securities that control underlying physical property. They generate income and capital gains for investors from the ownership and management of physical property assets. LPS are traded on the stock market meaning that their value is easily realisable.
An investment in these securities offers investors exposure to the returns from a range of property assets in New Zealand, Australia and markets overseas.
Inception: 30 November 2007
* Per annum
** Mint returns are after all fees have been deducted and before tax
Download the monthly fact sheet for this fund
Key Features for the Fund
- Open-ended ‘high conviction’ Australia New Zealand actively managed listed property and property related equity trust.
- Can hold up to 60% of listed property and property related investments in Australia.
- Targeting returns above the NZ Property Gross Index + 2.0% p.a.
- Consistent returns via Total Return approach + Active Management (GARP style).
- Suitable for Investors with a minimum 5 year investment horizon.
- Cash – where attractive opportunities do not exist the Trust will hold cash/yielding securities.
- 1.14% Management Fee (GST exclusive). Performance fee = 10% of out performance above NZ Property Gross Index + 2.0% p.a. with a once and for all high water mark.
- Target 15 - 30 holdings.
- Currency risk hedged at Manager's discretion.
Please seek independent financial advice to determine whether this investment is consistent with your individual risk profile and investment objectives.