Mint Diversified Income Fund (Retail)
Unit Value (as at 31 August 2018) = 1.0560
As at 31 August 2018
Last Distribution 1.03 cents per unit 6th July 2018
|1 Month||3 Months||1 Year*||2 Years*||3 Years*||Since inception*|
|Mint Diversified Income Fund**||0.80%||1.72%||4.96%||3.31%||5.13%||5.26%|
|90 Day Bank Bill Rate||0.16%||0.49%||1.96%||2.00%||2.22%||2.67%|
* Per annum
** Mint returns are after all fees have been deducted and before tax
*** We have shown the 90 Day Bank Bill Rate returns as the closest equivalent to the funds investment objective
Download the monthly fact sheet for this fund
Key Features for the Fund
- Provides investors with a combination of income and capital growth
- Has a lower risk profile than funds investing only in equities
- Targeting sustainable returns with low volatility
- Will hold combination of both domestic and global fixed interest and equity securities
- Suitable for investors with a minimum 5 year investment horizon.
- 0.75% Management fee (no performance fee)
- Currency risk hedged at manager's discretion
- Targeting returns of the Consumers Price Index + 3.0% p.a.
Please seek independent financial advice to determine whether this investment is consistent with your individual risk profile and investment objectives.