Mint Diversified Income Fund
Unit Value (as at 30 August 2019) = 1.1071
As at 30 August 2019
Last Distribution 0.79 cents per unit 5th April 2019
|1 Month||3 Months||1 Year||3 Years*||Since Inception*|
|Mint Diversified Income Fund**||1.28%||3.70%||8.28%||4.94%||5.85%|
Inception: 31 August 2014
* Per annum
** Mint returns are after all fees have been deducted and before tax
Download the monthly fact sheet for this fund
Key Features of the Fund
- Provides investors with a combination of income and capital growth.
- Has a lower risk profile than funds investing only in equities.
- Targeting sustainable returns above the CPI index + 3.0% per annum, with low volatility.
- Will hold combination of both domestic and global fixed interest and equity securities.
- Suitable for investors with a minimum 5 year investment horizon.
- 0.86% Management fee (GST inclusive, no performance fee).
- Currency risk hedged at manager's discretion.
Please seek independent financial advice to determine whether this investment is consistent with your individual risk profile and investment objectives.